Question for all you Leninists out there

Thu Jun 8 11:44:02 MDT 2000

>>> "Chris Doss" <itschris13 at hotmail.com> 06/07/00 08:09PM >>>
Hello all,

I have recently heard the unsubstantiated claim that Lenin ordered to
execution of all the Russian Orthodox clergy in the USSR.  This strikes me
as a load of bull, but, as I am certainly no historian of the Bolshevik
Revolution, I thought I'd ask those more in the know on the list whether
there is any truth to the accusation or not.

CB: Lenin was pretty hard on religion, but I never heard that hard. I have read
credible reports that Lenin ordered execution of the Russian royal family.

CB