Fwd: Disposable Domestics Now Available!

Tony Abdo aabdo at SPAMwebtv.net
Fri Jun 9 01:41:10 MDT 2000

Good title!     Everybody thinks about Disposable Farm Workers, and even
Disposable Meat Processing Worker,  or Disposable Construction Worker.

I have a friend that was truly a Disposable Domestic.       She cleaned
houses after arriving here from South America.      The chemicals in
cleaning products destroyed her ability to breathe.       From the point
of view of The Right, she is now a burden on society.     I would make
the case that society (ours) was a burden on her.

Tony