Question for all you Leninists out there

Chris Doss itschris13 at SPAMhotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 13:02:48 MDT 2000

Well, actually the person in question, who is not an anti-Marxist by any
means, although an Anti-Bolshevik, advanced the claim as though it were
common knowledge, saying they'd read it in "an autoritative source, trist
me, it's true."