Forwarded from Carlos Rebello

Julio Fernández Baraibar julfb at SPAMsinectis.com.ar
Sat Jun 10 20:51:57 MDT 2000

Rebello, your post is wonderful. It was exactly this I wanted to mean. This
is the very fucking reality of all this story.
Really, it is very difficult to find someone who thinks in this way in my
country. To find someone in Brazil is almost a miracle. I celebrate marxism
that let this kind of friendship and Internet that let to realize it.

Julio