Argentina After Peron

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Sun Jun 11 06:49:47 MDT 2000

At 11:25 PM 6/10/00 -0300, you wrote:
>It is saturday at night. I can't read this post just now, but I want to do
>it. It will be my reading sunday in the morning.
>Lou, can you say something more about the author? Thank you.
>
>Julio

I tried to find something on Irving L. Horowitz in Lexis-Nexis, but nothing
of a biographical nature turned up. He is still alive--I believe--since
there was a brief item referring to an article he wrote about Elian (!). He
is sociologist who has written studies of C. Wright Mills and George Sorel.
Other than that, I know nothing.

Louis Proyect