The Nader campaign, part two: the Green Party

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Sun Jun 11 10:29:16 MDT 2000

>The Howie Hawkins piece Lou posted is good, is he on this list? And what
>happened to Joel Kovel, did he drop out of the prez campaign, if so, why?
>
>Mark Jones

Well, there' s a hhawkins at igc.apc.org on the list. It might be Henry or
Hanna Hawkins for all I know, but I suspect that it is Howie. I don't think
that Joel has dropped out of the race, but I suspect that he doesn't really
offer his candidacy as a serious alternative to Nader's. Just something
that is directed toward party activists in an educational fashion.

Louis Proyect