Argentina After Peron

Julio Pino jpino at SPAMkent.edu
Sun Jun 11 15:43:31 MDT 2000

At 08:29 AM 6/11/00 -0400, you wrote:
Irving Horowitz is best known today for co-editing the volume of essays
entitled "Cuban Communism", now in its ninth edition. Originally a leftist,
Irving became a neo-con sometime in the 1970s, decryimg how sociology had
been corrupted by Marxism. His Cuba volume, needless to say, is open only
to right-wingers.
Julio Cesar