Ecology and Political Strategy, was Re: Forwarded from Hans Ehrbar

Mark Jones jones118 at SPAMlineone.net
Mon Jun 12 10:11:05 MDT 2000

 Chris Brady wrote:

> Carrol and Mark, while going at each other
> > hammer and tongs, both dismiss John Foster's work.

Unfortunately, Chris, you copped out of the discussion before it began, so
you still don't know what I think, except that I don't agree with Baran and
Sweezy's left-keynesianism and that is what Foster seems to base his work
on. You are in a rush to make judgments. If you want to have a serious
discussion about Foster I am happy to oblige, OK?

Mark