castro offers doc training

Patrick Bond pbond at SPAMwn.apc.org
Wed Jun 14 00:43:51 MDT 2000

> From:          gdunkel at mindspring.com
> Cuba has a very similarf program for Haiti -- I think it involves some 120
> Haitians studying in Cuba and 800 Cuban doctors working in the poor
> areas of Haiti.
> The Cubvans have a good reputation for living in the communities they
> serve.

Same in rural South Africa, where spoiled-brat (largely white)
medical students had refused to do community service.
(PLEASE NOTE TWO TELEPHONE # CHANGES BELOW)

Patrick Bond (pbond at wn.apc.org)
home: 51 Somerset Road, Kensington 2094 South Africa
phone:  (2711) 614-8088
work:  University of the Witwatersrand
Graduate School of Public and Development Management
PO Box 601, Wits 2050, South Africa
work email:  bondp at zeus.mgmt.wits.ac.za
NEW work phone:  (2711) 717-3917
work fax:  (2711) 484-2729