Ali Abunimah's notes on visting Palestine

Abu Nasr abu-nasr at SPAMusa.net
Wed Jun 14 10:45:55 MDT 2000

Dear Listmembers!

For those who don't know him, Ali Abunimah is an incredibly articulate
Palestinian, currently based in Chicago, who has written on Palestine and Iraq
in a wide range of books and periodicals.  He is currently on a visit tothe
Middle East and has sent back some notes on his visit to Palestine.  If you
want to know what daily life is like under the rule of the Zionists and their
so-called "Palestine Authority" read on:

With revolutionary greetings!

Abu Nasr

Ali Abunimah's Notes on a visit to Palestine follow:

June 13, 2000

Dear Friends,

I am still on my travels, but I thought I'd share with you some notes from
my recent visit to Palestine.

best,

Ali Abunimah
ali at abunimah.org
http://www.abunimah.org

A Brief Exchange of Views

I had resolved to be as meek as necessary to ensure that the Israeli
offic