{islamic resistance}

Julio Fernández Baraibar julfb at SPAMsinectis.com.ar
Wed Jun 14 23:43:00 MDT 2000


Dear Riad:
I am not muslim as you can easily understand. But your post is enough for me
to understand your point of view.
My doubt is if some expressions of the left in the imperialistic countries
can understand us.

I agree and thank for your efforts to make us understand the complexity of
your people.

A very, very warm huge from a man of the Third World.

Julio FB

> Hi comrades:
>     Comrade sam pawlet:
> first i am really sorry if my last post was offensive to an extent that
> it was tough, but i didn't meant that{it seems that my poor english
> always put me in situations i don't prefer it}
>    You wrote:
>    Twelvers are required to curse the first three (sunni) caliphates and
> emphasize, after the martyrdom of Hosain(last grandson of Muhammed), the
> struggle for justice. So the differences between Sunni and Shi'a go back
> to Muhammed's times. But you know all this, right?
>      Riad:
>  sorry that's not the case, in Mohammed's time sunnite and shiite didn't
> exist, the first form of shiite exist after the murder of Ali by Moawia
> , and here the story. after  three qalifate {govern}Abo Baker, Amer bin
> alkatab, Othman bin afan it was ali turn to be the Qalifate{ note Othman
> was murdered} a person named Moawia who is a relative to Othman refused
> ali govern and accuse ali that he killed Othman then he rebelled against
> Ali govern, the story says that Ali ask to came to a judge that will end
> the problem when it decide who have the right to be a kalifate,and all
> this process was to avoid blood ,though Ali had the ability to smash
> Moawia army. at last they decide that none of them will be kalifate but
> Moawia when they were showed to the public said that they decide that he
> must be the kalifate,this kind of lie and maliciousness angered Ali so
> he became convinced that power is the only language, but at that time
> Ali loose many of his supporter{those people are known
> Kwarg[outsiders]}so he lost the battle and was murdered{this story takes
> place after 30 years of the death of mohamad}here the era of Aumawien
> began and the shiite were the supporter of hasaan and hossien{ali
> sons}sure both were murdered and to m openion the shiite were
> responsible of their murder.till now the shiite exist but they had no
> ideolgy.after 70 years the Aumawien rra ended and the Abasien governed
> in this era arabs and muslims began to discover the philosophy of the
> greeks from the Saurian which lived in iraq and syria so they began
> translating the books of batliomose and arestato Plato Socrates ect....
> and by that the logic confused with religion and the muslim have do
> defense themselves so then the sects began to rise and also Arab
> philosopher began to appear[ farabi, ibn roshed, ibn sina, kwarizmy,
> gazali,ect....} the shiite are the follower of Imam Gaafar al Saadek,
> and they were devided into three parts Twelvers, Ismailieen, yazideen.
> the suniite were the follower of  Hanbali, Maliki, Shafiee, and Hanfi
> .there were also other sects like Moatazila whom they ask for making the
> mind the judger not the wording in the Koran and Mohammed talks.the
> islam was divided into 72 sects.
>      You wrote:
> Why were Galiev's ideas a recipe for disaster? How about the (now
> finished) left wing of the Iranian theocracy; Bani Sadr, Ayatollah
> Barqani, Ibn Shariat who tried to bring elements of Marxism into Islam?
>     Riad:
> I do believe in adaptation , but adaptation must take in consideration
> the customs and tradition which religion it self is affected by
> it.though if adapting marxism to islam is a good concept to the iranian
> society i am sure that its not a good one for the countries the fertile
> crescent which is reach with sects from different religions.because that
> will let marxism lose its secularism.
>  sam pawlet:
>  commentary and analysis on Lebanon and the 3rd world, with notable
> exceptions, is sparse and poor
>       Riad:
>    You are right;although i am working on finding web sites thats is
> related to the lefty paries in lebanon and rightly parties also,
> whenever i got it i will post it.
>   sam pawlet:
>  That is what has happened, when the IDF evacuated S.Lebanon, the
> communists went into the Christian villages and the Hizbollah into the
> Muslim ones. If it is a secular party and calls for the separation of
> church and state,then there is no reason Christian and Muslim cannot
> co-operate on a political basis.
>      Riad:
>   i wish that the christian were happy that the communist entered their
> villages but that was not the case; more over the communist entered the
> villages were their is communist or where they have to resist, some of
> them were christian villages and others were muslims one. here i can
> tell you that some christians because they were afraid from hizb and aml
> said that communists stole their house although communists didnt but
> Aml.
>        Dear comrade Pawlet we need the advice of  the west.
>    Assad death changes nothing but it could make the situation more
> disastrous, the lebanese are not independent in their dission because of
> their economy not because of assad
>
> Riad koubaisi
>
>
>
>
>
>






More information about the Marxism mailing list