L-I: Forwarded: Danish Soccer star defects to Yugoslavia

Tue Jun 20 02:16:29 MDT 2000

BREAKING NEWS :

SCHMEICHEL WANTS YUGOSLAV PASSPORT FROM MILOSEVIC.

Rotterdam 16.6.2000
Danish football superstar Peter Boleslaw Schmeichel shocked the world at
today's press-conference after the match with Holland. Disturbed and
disappointed after another humiliating defeat of his team at EURO 2000,
he made a short statement for the press: "I am too ambitious and too
good goalkeeper to play in such a bad team as Denmark. I'm feed up
,therefore, tonight I officially applied at the embassy of The Federal
Republic of Yugoslavia, for Yugoslavian passport. Yugoslav football
team is excellent, and it is the only team I would like to play for. I
personally asked president Slobodan Milosevic it grant me Yugoslavian
National Passport, because I highly respect him and his achievements in
the last year War against Nato-agressors."
Schmeichel still didn't get any answer from Yugoslav officials, but
Yugoslav coach Boskov said that Schmeichel is not good enough to play in
the Yugoslav team.

_______
Macdonald Stainsby
-----
Check out  the Tao ten point program: http://new.tao.ca

"The only truly humanitarian war would be one against
underdevelopment, hunger and disease."
- Fidel Castro

     --- from list leninist-international at lists.econ.utah.edu ---