Re.: Interests and wages in the Argentinian budget (in spanish)

Tue Jun 20 21:59:29 MDT 2000

En relación a Re.: Interests and wages in the Argentinian budge,
el 20 Jun 00, a las 11:18, Chris Brady dijo:

> What keeps the rulers from seeing such events as the manifestacion of
> early June as just one speed bump (lomo) on the way to their
> neo-liberal destination?
>
> YFTR,
> Chris Brady

Too late tonight, perhaps, but the connection between the information
and your question is blurred to me. Please expand. At any rate, and
if I understood it well, allow me to answer with a dialectic
quotation most Catholic priests resort to from time to time:

"Dios ciega a quienes quiere perder".

A hug,

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at inea.com.ar