Forwarded from Anthony (on GOP)

Michael Hoover hoov at SPAMfreenet.tlh.fl.us
Thu Jun 22 18:02:14 MDT 2000

couple of correction to my previous pos, many apologies... MH

1) 'between mid-1870s century' should read between mid-1870s to end of
century.

2) 'Benjamin Harrison received majority of electoral votes' should read
received majority of electoral votes after losing popular vote.