Query: Who put so many of us on that f*ing list?

M A Jones jones118 at SPAMlineone.net
Sat Jun 24 03:40:27 MDT 2000

If you want to unsub an egroups list, you have to click on something like
this:
(for crashlist-talk, that is, dunno about Malecki's list). BUT NOTA BENE:
This DOES NOT instantly unsub you: you then get a second dialogue which
again prompts you to unsub yourself, and this time if you click 'unsub'
you'll be unsubbed. I know this works, because Malecki subbed me too, and I
unsubbed myself about 3 nanoseconds later. So  it can be done.

Mark Jones
http://www.egroups.com/group/CrashList