Query: Who put so many of us on that f*ing list?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Sun Jun 25 06:51:43 MDT 2000

>And the message threads have titles like "How dare you,"
>"Unsubscribe," etc.
>
>José

I should mention that I unsubbed George Pennefather from this list as well.
He never really belonged here with his provocative use of the word "Commie"
and his brazen self-description of the two-man sect he belonged to as a
"Think Tank".  Must be something in the air. First comrades are
inconvenienced by being added to his list without permission and then we
get mail-bombed by David Caicedo. Let's hope that things will return to
normal today.

Louis Proyect