marxism-digest V1 #2337

Geoff Collier geoff at SPAMbalcony17.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jun 26 15:19:53 MDT 2000

> Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:06:49 +1200
> From: Philip Ferguson <plf13 at student.canterbury.ac.nz>
> Subject: The British SWP
>
> To add to the email I just sent re the IST internationally, here's
> something by someone who recently left the British SWP:
>

> >I ceased my membership of the SWP a while ago. I was in it long enough to
> >confirm my suspicions

But, alas, not long enough to know that the SWP does not have a Political
Committee. This sort of thing is a common mistake amongst people pretending
to know anything about my organisation.
I am considering making my services available (at fees to be negotiated) as
a consultant on such matters.

geoff