[fla-left] Ex-CIA Agent Resurfaces in Cuba (fwd)

Ambrose Andrews ambrosea at SPAMprimus.com.au
Tue Jun 27 04:35:11 MDT 2000

I found Philip Agee's book: 'On the Run' in an
academic remainders bookshop a few years ago $7.00
in hardcover, I remember.  I bought as many copies
as I could afford.  A Great read.  (published by
Lyle Stuart, who ate Senators for breakfast)  Agee
is my favourite class traitor.  I think he's
entitled to spend his retirement fishing.

  -AA.