Query: Who put so many of us on that f*ing list?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Tue Jun 27 06:05:19 MDT 2000

Juan:
>No kidding.  Has anyone thought of the possibility that George may have
>also been a victim in this?  It seems too coincidental that we would all
>get added to a mailing list and end up blaming one of our list members,
>who for reasons not entirely unrelated, then gets unsubbed from this
>tlist, at the same time as some character starts mailbombing the list
>with long and repetitive posts under the guise of not knowing how to
>work his system.   One and the same source for each problem?  I suspect
>so.

You can't add people to a mailing list unless you are authorized to do so.
On George's "Think Tank" website, you can read the following:

===
Subscribing to the Communist Think-Tank mailing community
To subscribe, send an e-mail to: mailto:rev-commies-subscribe at eGroups.com
and in the body of the message, put "subscribe".
===

This was not a "plot" to victimize George Pennefather. It was simply an
attempt to find a captive audience for his sectarian politics that backfired.

Louis Proyect