FW: [Mike's Message] Mr. Pimp Goes to Washington -- A note from Michael Moore

Craven, Jim jcraven at SPAMclark.edu
Wed Jun 28 14:37:06 MDT 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: James Craven [mailto:blkfoot5 at earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2000 10:41 AM
To: jcraven at clark.edu
Subject: Fw: [Mike's Message] Mr. Pimp Goes to Washington -- A note from
Michael Moore

James Craven
Prof , Dept. Head and  Consultant, Economics
Clark College
1800 E. McLoughlin Blvd
Vancouver Wa. 98663
(360) 992-2283; jcraven at clark.edu <mailto:jcraven at clark.edu> ;
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~blkfoot5
<http://www.home.earthlink.net/~blkfoot5>
*My employer has no association with my private/protected opinion.*

Those who take the meat from the table,
   teach contentment.
Those for whom the taxes are destined,
   demand sacrifice.
Those who eat their fill, speak to the hungry,
   of wonderful times to come.
Those who lead the country into the abyss,
   call rulling too difficult,
for ordinary folk.  (Bertolt Brecht)

FREE LEONARD PELTIER
AND ALL POLITICAL PRISONERS