Germany is against dolarization (clarification)

David Welch welch at SPAMcwcom.net
Fri Jun 30 08:55:56 MDT 2000

On Fri, Jun 30, 2000 at 02:38:02PM +0100, David Welch wrote:
> Europe (and almost the USSR). All of the imperialist countries (except
> Britain and the US) have experienced the 'openly terroristic dictatorship
> of finance capital' this century, not a nice place to be.

Which is not to say that this hasn't been any almost permanent feature of
life outside the imperialist countries, but I think it's worth taking into
account when considering post-world world two history.