The Militant and Elian's rescue.

Carlos Eduardo Rebello crebello at SPAMantares.com.br
Wed May 3 10:13:21 MDT 2000

> Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 12:46:19 -0400
> From: jonathan flanders <jon_flanders at compuserve.com>
> Subject: Re: The Militant and Elian's Rescue - II
>
> Jose,
>
>  I want to thank you for this latest and for all the brilliant posts on the
> Elian struggle.

>  Jon Flanders

I agree. I've sent this particular post to the ombudsperson of _Folha de
São Paulo_ - one of the two Brazilinan greatest bourgeois newapaper -Ms.
Reanata Lo Prete, who has last Sunday published an article bashing her
newspaper's wretched and gusano-friendly coverage of the matter.
If I can be of some help, José, let me know.

Carlos Rebello