A Classroom Exercise
jcraven at SPAMclark.edu
Wed May 3 11:36:39 MDT 2000
Here is a classroom exercise for teachers or anyone to use (Answer to
follow) in another message:
1) Select a number n from 1 to 10; n = 1-10 Got it?
2) Multiply that number by 9 or n x 9 = number xy Got it?
3) add numbers x + y = Z Got it?
4) From number Z subtract 5 or Z - 5 = P Got it?
5) Convert the number P to a letter equivalent in the English alphabet (e.g.
1 = A, 2 =B etc)
6) Think of a country whose name starts with the letter equivalent of P
7) Think of the last letter of the name of the country and think of an
animal name that starts with that letter
Answer to follow in another message
Clark College, 1800 E. McLoughlin Blvd.
Vancouver, WA. 98663
(360) 992-2283; Fax: (360) 992-2863
blkfoot5 at earthlink.net
*My Employer Has No Association With My Private/Protected
More information about the Marxism