Political consequences of outsourcing

Sat May 6 09:26:02 MDT 2000

En relación a Re: Political consequences of outsourcing,
el 6 May 00, a las 8:30, Michael Hoover dijo:

> > > Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
> > Among results of generalized assault on public institutions (which
> > are certainly not beyond reproach for number of reasons) are:
>
> Apologies Nestor, don't know why 'i' popped up in your name...
>
> Above sentence opening my previous post should have read:
> Among results of generalized assault on public institutions in United
> States...     Michael Hoover

But the sentence can apply to the Argentinian public institutions as
well. The only consideration one should add is that in our case they
were destroyed from within by agents of private enterprises and
believers in the "free enterprise" Credo, all of them acting
conscioulsy or unconsciously on behalf of the great imperialist
superpowers.

But we shall crush them. Yesterday's strike was a great victory.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at inea.com.ar