Fwd from GLW: ZIMBABWE: Uninformed `solidarity'

Patrick Bond pbond at SPAMwn.apc.org
Sun May 7 12:54:09 MDT 2000

> ZIMBABWE: Uninformed `solidarity'
> COMMENT BY DALE MCKINLEY
> [Dale McKinley is chairperson of the South African Communist Party's
> Johannesburg Central branch. This article reflects his personal views.]

Dale's alright. He's the first person in the SACP I'd go to for some
kind of line. Raised by Baptist missionaries in Gweru, Zimbabwe, he
was radicalised in US anti-apartheid and anti-racism struggles. Check
out his naughty Univ. of North Carolina politics PhD, published as
"The ANC: A Political Biography" (Pluto, 1997).