white Zimbos to follow Rhodesian Model?

Mon May 8 18:14:03 MDT 2000

En relación a RE: white Zimbos to follow Rhodesian Model?,
el 8 May 00, a las 16:34, Azwell Banda dijo:

> Com Gorojovsky
>
> We too here in this Southern African region hold Com Patrick Bond in
> very high esteem. And some of us do enjoy to throw pebbles at him from
> time to time. However, you need not worry about your qualified support
> for Mugabe - Patrick and several others who share his views are not
> necessarily in the majority even here in Southern Africa.

I understand that Patrick and you do not share the vision on Mugabe,
and I am not worried to have a different vision to other cdes. on the
lists. It is very good that we debate on different issues, it enrichs
all of us. The only thing that worries me on all this issue is that I
do not want, at any rate, to have people suppose I am providing some
kind of "recipe" to be applied anywhere and at all times. I am very
respectful of other realities' peculiarities, particularly because I
have always been struggling to make others understand the -granted,
not at all easy- peculiarities of my own country.

A hug to you all,

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at inea.com.ar