Theodor Bergmann

Paul Flewers hatchet.job at SPAMvirgin.net
Fri May 12 12:09:28 MDT 2000

Many thanks to Lou P for his mailing on Theodor Bergmann. I met him about four
years ago when he addressed a meeting in London on the subject of rebuilding a
Marxist movement in Germany after 1945. A very interesting comrade indeed. He
regularly contributes to New Interventions magazine -- which should be getting a
website soon -- and I have just received a translation of a piece he has written
on the corrpution scandal involving Kohl and the Christian Democrats in Germany.
  I have attached a piece by him on Rosa Luxemburg and Isaac Deutscher (Word 6
for Windows file) that was published last year in New Interventions.   Paul F

92-tb1.doc