Latin American Marxist writers

Julio Fernández Baraibar julfb at SPAMsinectis.com.ar
Sun May 14 23:15:18 MDT 2000

Sverdlov wrote:

> Question:
>
> What was exactly your position on the war?  I
> understand that opposition to the war, the British
> invasion or the defense of Argentina against Britain
> was widely acceptable.  That was not so, I believe, in
> Britain - for obvious reasons - but even there I found
> a lot of support against British imperialism.
>

> Sverdlov

I have explained in several opportunities my position on the war. The war
was a right one, Malvinas Islands are an indissoluble part of our territory
occupied by an strange power and, of course, I was for the argentinian
victory in the war.

Julio FB