Query on Father Gapon, Re: Red Ken outrage

M A Jones jones118 at SPAMlineone.net
Sat May 13 13:22:45 MDT 2000

Carrol wrote:

>(I can't cite the article with precision because I've misplaced the
> volume of the CW that contains it.)

I'd really like to see inside your house. I've been following you with
pleasure + interest (largely mutual I trust) for five years now, and aroundf
60% of yr posts end with this form of words. Evidently, however disorderly
your apartments are, your memory is a many-storied affair which doesn't need
to do more than stroke the spines of books as you pass the heaps of them by.

Mark