For Loach, Politics, Romance Make Good Bedfellows (fwd)

Julio Fernández Baraibar julfb at SPAMsinectis.com.ar
Mon May 15 10:48:47 MDT 2000

> forwarded by Michael Hoover

quoting Ken Loach:

> > ``In England we have the same system as in the United States -- two
> > political parties, both supporting the same side. Whichever side you
vote
> > for, the bosses always win,'' Loach said derisively. ``It's a choice
> > between the right and the far right.''

And this is valid not only in USA. From 10 years ago, the two most important
parties in Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, as long I know, follow the model that
Loach describes here.

Julio FB