Request for materials

Sverdlov Trotsky sverdlov2100 at SPAMyahoo.com
Tue May 16 15:59:29 MDT 2000

Dear Louis:

I screwed up with a couple of articles you sent me and
that I would like to post in our list.

They are from somebody name Ferguson and describe some
aspectrs of our New Zealand section.

Can you please cut and paste them in a clean format
and send them to me so I can post the?

Or can you directly post them to our list?

I will really appreciate it.

Also, while we found one of the articles you submitted
of interest - the one that gives addresses on the net
about some of your writtings - we though it was
outside our focus on the discussions.

Hope you'll understand.

Comradely,

Sverdlov
OF COURSE THIS IS NOT FOR PUBLICATION ON YOUR LIST