INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF SERBIA ARE - INTERNAL!

Paul Flewers hatchet.job at SPAMvirgin.net
Fri May 19 05:45:37 MDT 2000

Petar Makara said: < The West has attacked the very biological existence of the
Serbian people. This is obvious from the open genocide that the West committed
on the Serbs in Croatia (Krajina), Bosnia, Kosovo and its current efforts to
make trouble in the remaining part of Yugoslavia. >   This is absurd as the
liberals and (sadly) leftists in the West who are saying that the Serbs have
waged a 'genocidal' war against Croats, Bosnian Muslims and Kosovan Albanians.
None of the atrocities committed by the warring factions in ex-Yugoslavia, or
the Nato assault last year, can be compared to real genocides like the Nazis' war
against the Jews. On this logic, any war that involves nationally or
ethnically-based atrocities can be called 'genocide', and that is most of them.
  Petar Makara said: < Why should anyone in the Diaspora be going around,
organizing conferences in various countries or in Washington, and so on, with
the intention of mobilizing the Serbian people against the current government?
By doing that they have in effect betrayed their own task of defending the
Serbian people in the West. They have left their own trenches and are
intentionally or unintentionally helping the enemies of their people. >   I
certainly do not agree with the idea of Serbs outwith (or within) Serbia taking
money from the US or other governments which were involved in bombarding Serbia
last year, in order to overthrow the present Serbian government. But I would be
happy to help Serbian left-wingers who wished to oppose Milosevic's government
on a left-wing platform, just as much as I would be happy to help left-wingers
from any country who wanted to organise principled working-class activity
against 'their' government. I opposed Nato's war against Yugoslavia, just as I
opposed the Gulf War against Iraq. But I'm certainly not inclined to support
either the Iraqi dictatorship or the current government in Belgrade.   Paul F

----- Original Message ----- From: Borba100 at aol.com To: CrashList at egroups.com
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 2:57 AM Subject: INTERNAL AFFAIRS OF SERBIA ARE -
INTERNAL!
To the Serbian Diaspora...
Internal Affairs of Serbia are - Internal!
by Petar Makara (05/18/2000)
[ Note from emperors-clothes: is one of the originators, within
the Serbian Diaspora, of resistance to the US attack on Yugoslavia. With Dan
Chukurov, he founded www.srpska-mreza.com, which has the best collection of
documents about Serbian history and current events on the Internet. Mr.
Makara is a computer scientist working in NY. ]
www.tenc.net [emperors-clothes]
My intention is to defend the Serbian people, not Milosevich or any other
single individual. The fact is that Serbian people were chosen as a target
for the West's New World Order experiment of 'Might is Right.' The Serbian
people in Serbia have to understand
that the Western elite is not for or against the Serbs per se. The West is
interested in only one thing: to prolong war 1) as an excuse for the extreme
spending by the military and 2) for the conquest of the globe.
The Serbian people, left without any significant foreign defense, were a
convenient target in this laboratory where the West tests its muscle. The
only way for the Serbs to defend their freedom is to fight for it. And the
only question regarding the Milosevich government is: has it put up a good
fight or not. For myself, as someone who lives in the West, I feel I have a
right to advise my people regarding the nature of the West. On the other
hand, Milosevich and his government are an internal matter for the Serbian
people, that is, for those who live in Serbia, to deal with. Those Serbs who
live in the Diaspora do not know as much as the Serbs who live in the
country; they don't have the right to pretend to be smarter on this
particular issue than their relatives who live in Yugoslavia, under whatever
conditions.
The Serbs in the Diaspora have a humongous task, to present to the world, to
their neighbors, the truth, the facts, about the Serbian people, their
history as well as the facts about the current struggle and the injustices
the West was and is inflicting on the Serbian people. This is a task which is
frequently avoided by the same people who now want to preach to the Serbs in
Serbia how to handle their internal affairs. We have to do our part, fulfill
the duty that is naturally ours before we advise the Serbian people about
their own tasks and ways to live. Once again, where we could profitably
advise our relatives is help them understand who their enemy is in the West,
this enemy which is the largest problem facing Serbs as a people.
As we all know, lots of forces in Serbia are paid off by Western institutions
in order to further instability, weaken the country so that they can finish
up their job of genocide. We have to find strength and remind ourselves of
the ancient advice of our forefathers, that only unity can save the Serbs. We
have to find every possible way to unite all our different political parties
and movements in the most important goal: the biological survival of the
Serbs. Only united, as we were at the time of NATO's air mass slaughter, can
we once again face the awesome enemy.
Our struggle is getting harsher and more important by the day. At this very
point, finally, Western institutions have started openly to say that their
air assault on Yugoslavia was a military failure. What's more they have also
admitted that the only purpose of the bombing was to terrorize civilians.
Many allies of the United States, being European, are having second thoughts
and have realized to some extent that the attack on Yugoslavia was an attack
on their neighbor, an attack on Europe itself. Having in mind that a
repetition of the air assault is out of the question, the United States is
pushing extremely hard to use alternative weapons to destabilize the country.
The Serbs have to understand that this particular brand of fascism is two
faced. It has adopted the brutal military approach of its German teachers.
But it also implements a second weapon, not previously used by fascists:
money. Wherever bombs don't work they try to buy their way in, to subjugate
and occupy those who resist.
Those in Serbia and Montenegro who accepted money from the West are by
definition collaborators with the enemy. They cannot pretend to be leaders of
Serbian political life. They are traitors plain and simple; in any so-called
democratic Western country they would be dealt with in much harsher fashion
than they have been in Yugoslavia.
The peaceful anti-IMF demonstrations in democratic, free-market Washington
were attacked harshly by special police. Even bystanders got arrested and
brutalized in jail. How does that compare to closing the paid mouthpiece of
the West in Serbia? How does that compare to breaking-up stone-throwing
demonstrators, in a country that is in fact besieged by the enemy? If the
Serbian people do not like Milosevich and want to topple him, it is a
question that the Serbian people of Serbia have to deal with, themselves.
Kissing the hands of war criminals like Albright, as appears to be a kind of
rite required of all these so-called leaders who take US money, this
hand-kissing does not fit in with the glorious history of the Serbian people.
The agents of the West, paid by Western money to do the job of subjugating
and destroying the Serbian people, should be exposed by the Serbian people
themselves. It seems to me that the Serbian people, despite everything, still
do not sufficiently understand the evil of the Western elite and the need to
despise this elite and their paid agents in Serbia.
PM
Further reading:
Concerning Mr. Makara's charge that the West committed genocide against the
Serbs in Croatia (Krajina) See "The invasion of Serbian Krajina" by Greg
Elich at http://www.emperors-clothes.com/articles/elich/krajina.html
Concerning the global scope of US plans, see Why is NATO in Yugoslavia? by
Sean Gervasi at http://www.emperors-clothes.com/articles/gervasi/why.htm
Regarding Mr. Makara's charge that NATO is behind the all-out attack on
Serbs, Roma ('Gypsies') and others in Kosovo, see:
How will you plead at the trial, Mr.Annan? at
http://emperors-clothes.com/news/howwill.htm
Quotes United Nations documentation that terror and crime are flourishing in
Kosovo under UN/NATO control.
Driven from Kosovo: Jewish Leader Blames NATO - An Interview With Cedda
Prlincevic at http://www.emperors-clothes.com/interviews/ceda.htm Mr.
Prlincevic has direct experience with NATO's complicty with KLA terror.
Gracko survivors blame NATO by Jared Israel at
http://www.emperors-clothes.com/misc/grack.htm
This article reports the response of relatives and friends of the 14 farmers
slaughtered by KLA terrorists during NATO/UN control of Kosovo and shows
substantiates the charge that NATO is responsible for terrorism throughout
the province.

If you find emperors-clothes.com useful, we can use your help...
All our expenses are covered by individual donations. We are (still) behind
on phone bills (we use the phone for interviews and editorial meetings) and
for Lexis, the wonderful Internet tool that we use to research articles. Any
donation will help with these expenses and for special projects like
'JUDGMENT', the film we recently produced.
You can Order 'Judgment' now!

This movie shows precisely how images were created to demonize the Bosnian
Serbs. Remember the 'emaciated man behind barbed wire'? Would you like to
know the real story? Judgment shows step by step how these false images were
created. That is, the phony death camp pictures are fabricated before your
eyes.
We suggest a $25 donation for the JUDGMENT video inside the US ($26 outside
the US) including shipping - but send a donation of any amount and request
the video and we'll send it to you. We want everyone to see the truth.
To order JUDGMENT send your donation to:
Emperor's Clothes
P.O. Box 610-321
Newton, MA 02461-0321
(Please specify how many films you are ordering.)
Or call (617) 916-1705
Or to make a credit card donation please click here for our secure sever go
to http://www.emperors-clothes.com/howyour.htm. (Please email us at
emperors1000 at aol.com stating how many films you are ordering. Thanks.)
To browse articles from Emperors-Clothes.com, go to
http://www.emperors-clothes.com and scroll down the page
www.tenc.net [emperors-clothes]