Forwarded from Tom O'Lincoln

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Tue May 23 08:37:56 MDT 2000

Louis

You must think me very opportunistic :-) for advertising sites on your list
without subscribing. So let me say again that it's a great list, I'm just
too snowed under with other stuff (Indonesia especially) and unable to
consistently read the debates on the Marxism list, so I use the archived
version.

Anyway, we have a new site called "Marxist Interventions" and would be
grateful if you'd let your readers know.

The site contains Marxist theoretical work on Austraia, presented in
(hopefully) popular and readable form. There is also an Asia-Pacific
section. The current contents are shown below, but it will also be
considerably expanded over time.

regards, Tom

Here's the link: http://www.anu.edu.au/polsci/marx/interventions/

Contents:

Aborigines: Struggle, Gender

Women: Suffrage, Equal pay

Unions: Our first unions, Canberra riot 1996

Vietnam anti-war movement: Workers, The left

Other Australian: Race riots, Think tanks, Whitlam sacking, Australian
imperialism

Asia-Pacific: Philippines, India, Thailand, Indonesia/Timor

Resources: Booknotes, Marxist journals, 19th Century bibliography, Who's
who on the site, Links

Louis Proyect