Forwarded from Anthony (on Black Panthers)

Julio Fernández Baraibar julfb at SPAMsinectis.com.ar
Tue May 23 10:51:05 MDT 2000

Very interesting piece of information. Here from the South there was very
confuse information about this period in USA. The Black Panthers were for me
a big mystery. Very rich the shorted economical history of the region.

Julio FB