Updated news from the front in S. Lebanon

Julio Pino jpino at SPAMkent.edu
Wed May 24 11:38:32 MDT 2000

Hizbollah has won a great victory not just for the people of Lebanon but
for anti-imperialist fighters around the world.We should all
celebrate.First they chased the US Marines out of Lebanon, and now the
Israeli army and their cowardly puppets.No amount of weaponry, paid for by
US dollars, can stand up against the will of a revolutionary people.
I hope comrades from the Middle East will comment on the latest
development, and where to take the fight from here.
Julio Cesar