Charles Brown(Re: Message from Michael Moore)

soil_ride soilride at SPAMemail.msn.com
Thu May 25 13:40:19 MDT 2000

>From Re: Message from Michael Moore Posting:   soil_ride: After I look back at
what kind of life that Ilved, I realized this is what Camus and Kafka's were
writing about in their novels concerning existentialism. I wasn't reading about
it, I was living it.
CB: Many will have to follow a path out of ennui similar to the one that you
did, if we are to have a revolution. You should write out your political
biography, your development, more extensively