Updated news from the front in S. Lebanon

Thu May 25 19:48:34 MDT 2000

En relación a Re: Updated news from the front in S. Lebanon,
el 25 May 00, a las 13:56, Chris Brady dijo:

> Pause for astonishment,,, and contemplation:
> last night “ABC-News with Peter Jennings” (Wed., 24 May, 2000)
> displayed some interesting images:
> news footage of celebrants [!] in south Lebanon showed
> two scenes in which I saw, among expected yellow Hezb’Allah flags --an
> unexpected yet familiar big, red banner with a gold hammer-and-sickle.

A good lesson for whoever wants to see. It is in the midst of
celebrations for victories over imperialism, whoever has won those
victories, that Revolution breeds in the Third World. That flag,
UNMOLESTED (and this is the main fact here) speaks lots of politics
to open ears.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at inea.com.ar