Rock and roll rebels

Jose G. Perez jgperez at SPAMnetzero.net
Fri May 26 19:13:14 MDT 2000

>>It's sort of like, you know what, fair enough, I can certainly
respect and I would certainly somewhat agree with the fact that paying 16
bucks for a CD is probably, you know, pushing too much. But, it's the
marketplace that dictates that, not me. <<

It is NOT the marketplace that dictates that, but the record monopolies,
like Time-Warner and SONY.

Just recently the "Justice" department entered into a slap-on-the-wrist
"consent" agreement where they has the biggest five CD companies promise to
try to be a little less blatant in their criminal conspiracy to rob the
population. These worthies had all insisted on retailers NOT discounting in
exchange for receiving record company subsidies for their adverts. The
companies were fined NOT ONE PENNY.

Jose