Forwarded from Phil Ferguson

Colin colin at SPAMcogg.demon.co.uk
Sun May 28 17:39:44 MDT 2000

The obvious point here is that the 'IST' and its various organisations will
recruit and accept anybody as a member as long as it is another name on the
membership list, regardless of their politics or personal views. Anyway,
Cahill is wrong saying the IST shouldn't be held responsible for this
character; They should have made sure he was ok before he joined their
organisation. Instead, anyone can join them whoever they are.

Colin