L-I: Re: References on Alain Badiou, please

Mon May 29 05:53:28 MDT 2000

En relación a L-I: Re: References on Alain Badiou, please,
el 29 May 00, a las 7:57, Johannes Schneider dijo:

> > Dear comrades,
> >
> > Could anyone out there give me some references on Alain Badiou, the
> > French philosopher?
>
> Nestor,
> ey, are you going to join the Lacanian crowd as well?

On the contrary, I am intending to smash some self-appointed "Marxist-
Lacanians". But to do things well, one must know what is one speaking
about.

A hug,

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at inea.com.ar