Charles Brown(Re: Message from Michael Moore)

Wed May 31 08:11:11 MDT 2000

>>> "soil_ride" <soilride at email.msn.com> 05/25/00 06:28AM >>>
>From Re: Message from Michael Moore Posting:

soil_ride: After I look back at what kind of life that Ilved, I realized this is what
Camus and Kafka's were writing about in their novels concerning existentialism. I
wasn't reading about it, I was living it.

CB: Many will have to follow a path out of ennui similar to the one that you did, if
we are to have a revolution. You should write out your political biography, your
development, more extensively

CB: For yourself and for others who might learn from your experience.

________

 I really don't if I am capable of writing biogrophies of myself...lol.I have written
stories that I feel are part of a biography on me...When i wrote them it was really a
way for me to concentrate my energies on using my mind as a tool and a way for me to
let my feelings out...
Maybe I will post one of my stories on here...thank you for your reply.

Power to all the people,
Josh