Fw: Abu Nasr on the PFLP (was South Lebanon)

Wed May 31 17:15:05 MDT 2000

En relación a Fw: Abu Nasr on the PFLP (was South Lebanon),
el 31 May 00, a las 6:55, Abu Nasr dijo:

> regard pan-Arabism as somehow alien to Marxism is clearly mistaken.

I would fully endorse the REVERSE proposition: that it is only
through a national Arab revolution stretching from the Atlantic to
the Indic that Marxists will eventually take power there, and that,
conversely, it is probably only the Marxists who can carry that
revolution to an end. The situation is almost carbon-copyed to that
in Latin America, and the Italian / German examples are adequate for
both Latin Americans and Arabs.

I am glad to see that our understanding of the tasks of a
revolutionary in a divided nation are so similar, Abu Nasr!

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at inea.com.ar