What is Peronism?

Wed May 31 20:17:11 MDT 2000

En relación a Re: What is Peronism?,
el 31 May 00, a las 18:24, Art McGee dijo:

> Hum, I thought Peronism was some sort of disease of the
> penis, that causes it to curve at an irregular angle.
>
> Go figure.  %-D
>

> Art

Always better than thinking it was a form of Fascism. What Peronism
made curve in an irregular angle was the weapons of the Argentinian
Armed Forces which, for the first time in the 20th Century, did not
point at our own people, which is the "regular" angle imperialists
want them to aim at.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at inea.com.ar