Electoral fraud in Qld was Re: Fw: Labor figure tells all on

Wed Nov 1 04:27:17 MST 2000

> From: Gary Maclennan
> Has brought this topic up.  It is very local but still couod be
> effective.  This is a piece I wrote about it for the Front page on
> Brisbane's Neighbourhood News.
>
> Beattie - Going, Going, Gone?
<snipped>

Of course I had Gary in mind when I brought the topic up, as I knew he
would have something interesting to say.  I will also note here that both
Gary and I worked (politically) with Lee Bermingham in the mid-80s, when he
was still a Leftist.

Anyway, all this is revealing of the character of the ALP, and suggestive
of the character of similar parties.  Yes, we do have to get rid of the
bastards, ASAP.  The main question is how.  Cue the Nader debate...

Alan Bradley
alanb at elf.brisnet.org.au