revolutionary virus

John Nolan bricole at SPAMeircom.net
Wed Nov 1 13:31:36 MST 2000

Whats this guys about the virus. Does it stop  you from downloadin from the internet

John
----- Original Message -----
From: "Les Schaffer" <godzilla at netmeg.net>
To: <marxism at lists.panix.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 2:35 PM
Subject: revolutionary virus

Mine asked:

> do you think i am infected?  or is it because the distribution
> system is somehow fucked up because of virus?

i think there is something going on with email distribution: i saw
some doubled up posts in the digest too. just a guess, change of the
month problems. i suspect they will sort themselves out by today's
end.

i think you are okay. if you were infected the list would have
received a second virus email (bounced apporpriately to me), but none
such came.

les schaffer