fixing MTX virus infected computers

Julio FernándezBaraibar julfb at SPAMsinectis.com.ar
Wed Nov 1 15:57:46 MST 2000

Dear comrades:
I don't know what in hell happened. I was too a victim of this fucking
virus. I had to empty the computer I was using that was not mine, but a
friend's of mine.
I ignore where the virus came from. But it can not avoid my judish-christina
guiltiness feeling.
The information about the virus was, ex post facto, usefull and correct. The
first symptom was the impossibility to reach Norton's site.

I hope that consequences have not been so serious.

Julio FB