Che Putin?

Julio FernándezBaraibar julfb at SPAMsinectis.com.ar
Wed Nov 1 16:39:36 MST 2000

As we say in Argentina
Che Owen, are you crazy or, as Louis suggested, only "en pedo"?

Julio FB

----- Original Message -----
From: Owen Jones
To: Marxism List
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 8:37 PM
Subject: Che Putin?

 Because of my immense sympathy for Jared following the sudden termination
of his career along with the guy he wrote hysterical apologia for, Slobodan
"Gentlefuck" Milosevic, I have found a new occupation he can accept at will
- becoming Putin's propagandist instead. I see it now - Putin, one of the
last anti-imperialist Slav knights who defeated those sinister fascist
Chechen Muslims, riding into the sunset as he fights Western capital with a
shield ingrained with a portrait of his lifelong hero, Josef Stalin.

 Check out http://www.russiatoday.com/news.php3?id=215047 to see "reversals
of privatisations", no dissimilar to those undertaken by the regime whom
supposedly paid the price for its "old-fashioned Titoist principles".

 Owen