#8: Nader's appeal

Dayne Goodwin dayneg at SPAMshell.aros.net
Thu Nov 2 16:13:33 MST 2000

Hello Les,
        unfortunately i don't have the computer technology(and/or
knowledge) myself to make use of web sites. if it's something very
compelling i will use computer at library to check out a web site(as when
i recently found this web site).  everything i have put on marxism list
was something someone sent to me, nothing from a web site.
        i am aware i am taxing patience, etc. of many (prob'ly esp.
outside U.S.) but hey the U.S. election is in just a few days and i don't
intend to make a practice of this.
        i would be happy to help Lou financially(Lou please send me your
mailing address off list), but can't do a lot. i think i am one of Lou's
target list members as a low income janitor.
        in solidarity, Dayne