[Fwd: [SARA Alert - Economics] Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy New Issue Alert]

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Thu Nov 2 21:52:02 MST 2000

Dear Colleague

Volume 5, Number 3 of:

Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy a journal from Routledge, part of the Taylor &
Francis Group

is now available online via the Catchword service, and contains the following articles:

 AGRICULTURE, SMALL ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT AND POVERTY ERADICATION IN VIETNAM -- pg.
173 - 189
  Ian Livingstone

 MOTIVATIONS, OBJECTIVES, LOCATIONS AND PARTNER SELECTIONS OF FOREIGN INVESTED
ENTERPRISES IN CHINA -- pg. 190 - 203
  Xiaohe Zhang

 THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF INDUSTRIAL INTEGRATION IN ASEAN: The role of Japanese
companies -- pg. 204 - 233
  Jochen Legewie

 THE DICHOTOMY BETWEEN NORTHEAST ASIAN CAPITALISM AND SOUTHEAST ASIAN CAPITALISM --
pg. 234 - 254
  Donghyun Park

 OPEN REGIONALISM IN THE  INDIAN OCEAN: How relevant is the APEC model for IOR-ARC? --
pg. 255 - 274
  Saman Kelegama

 WHAT DIFFERENCE A CRISIS?: Continuity and change in South Korea's foreign economic
policy -- pg. 275 - 302
  Christopher M. Dent

 A GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM EXPLANATION OF THE GROWTH IN SINGAPORE'S EXPORTS: A paradoxical
outcome? -- pg. 303 - 335
  Mahinda Siriwardana

 BOOK REVIEWS -- pg. 336 - 341

 NOTES ON CONTRIBUTORS -- pg. 343 - 344

Subscribers can view this issue at:
  http://www.catchword.com/rpsv/catchword/routledg/13547860/contp1.htm

Non-subscribers can download individual articles from:
http://www.catchword.com/rpsv/catchword/routledg/13547860/contp1.htm - a document
delivery fee will apply.

This journal is available in RealPage or Adobe Acrobat formats.
You can download the latest version of the RealPage browser free from:
http://www.catchword.com/download.htm

You can read more about this journal at:
  http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/routledge/13547860.html

If you would like to register for further titles, or unsubscribe from this SARA
alerting list, please visit the Scholarly Articles Research Alerting section of the
Taylor and Francis Home Page at:
  http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Thank you for your interest in Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy from Routledge,
part of the Taylor & Francis Group.

Information on all Routledge, part of the Taylor & Francis Group journals can now be
found at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals
FEEDBACK
If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please send an
email to: sara at tandf.co.uk

ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
It is Taylor & Francis policy not to allow moderators of lists to forward
our contents pages to subscribers to their lists. We have this policy to
avoid unwanted email being received by subscribers because not all news
group users will be interested in the contents pages of any one of our
journals. We positively invite all Moderators to mention the service to
their members and to encourage them to sign up personally on our Home Page
at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Taylor & Francis would like the opportunity to announce our service to your news group
members. If this is possible please email: SharronL at tandf.co.uk

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored
in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the
prior written permission of the publisher, Taylor & Francis Ltd, PO Box 25,
Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 3UE, UK.