Nader:End Sanctions on Iraq

Fri Nov 3 04:08:30 MST 2000

> All of this is fine, but so what?  Nader isn't going to get elected.
This
> campaign is essentially about building a movement against the two
party
> fraud.  Nader is merely the most useful figurehead for this
movement.

More than "merely". I have a suggestion that I don't wish upon anyone:
Shut down your internet connection for approximately a month, watch
CNN and tell me after the fact that Nader isn't a breath of fresh air.
Do this without watching the Green Parties really well done "ads".
Then, after this, all criticism should be taken with a grain of salt.
I wouldn't vote for Nader or his ticket, but the kind of difference he
is bringing to the US spectrum would be very very very welcome in the
Canadian election upcoming.

Macdonald